Saturday

The month of March




It's March already!! Where has the time gone? 


This month is going to be busy as I work frantically towards my dissertation deadline. With one chapter down and half of the second and final chapter to go, the deadline is manageable but is scary nevertheless. After the dissertation is finished and handed in, I will be going home! I've not been home since Christmas so I look forward to some time with my family and friends; even if it is a short, flighting visit before I return to London to prepare for my exams.


I set myself a few goals for February and can happily say I have met almost all of them. The weather has sorted itself out (ish), Sean and I had a fabulous time in Prague, Sean thoroughly enjoyed his delicious Valentines present, I've written over half of my dissertation but I'm not yet on top of all my reading...but I am getting there.


A few hopes for March:

  • To complete my dissertation successfully and be truly happy with the end result.
  • To be on top of all my reading and start revising.
  • To have some 'flat time' with my wonderful flat mates.
  • To post on more legal related topics.
Not so many this month, but I need to be 100% focused on my work. Blog posts will be sparse this month, and those that are posted will be short and sweet.

Hope you all have a delightful March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...