Monday

Molly's 3rd Birthday

I cannot believe my niece, Molly, is 3 years old! The past 3 years have flown by. I asked her a few weeks ago what she wanted for her birthday and she said 'a pink card!' so a pink card is what she got. This is what I made for her....
I'm really proud of this card, I made it all by myself without any help from my mum. I think I am nearly as good as her now, even if I do say so myself. I used a mouse because we watched The Rescuers  together last week and we both really enjoyed it, I even shed a tear! Molly loved her card, but paid more attention to the wooden birthday cake I bought her from the Early Learning Centre. Maybe in a few years time she will appreciate the card a lot more...

I would like to enter this card into a few competitions (why not?!?)
ilovepromarkers - Something with wings
trulyscrumptiouschallenges - Buttons and Bows
craftsandmechallenges  - Anything Goes
lollipopcrafts - Monochromatic
colourcreatechallenge - Pink, Green and White
papertakeweekly - Anything Goes
sendasmile4kidschallenge - Anything Goes (for kids)
craftuscrazy.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes


10 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel. I am sure your daughter appreciates her pink card. Kids are always so distracted by the presents! LOL. Lovely girl's birthday card. Thanks for sharing it with us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. I hope you will join us next time too.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great card,no wonder your niece loved it, I think 3 is the age where girls quite often like pink and lots of it, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel

    Love the card. You made it all by yourself - well done. Love the sparkly flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful! Love the colors and all the special details! Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty card Rachel. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! nice image and colors. THS with us at Lollipop Crafts.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, you should be proud of this card. It is adorable! Your niece will love it! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and play again with us!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAbbie card - so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this challenge, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the patchwork look. Lots of detail, thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids. Good luck, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...